|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Happy Valley|
|Building Name||Broom Garden|
|Address||1 BROOM ROAD, HONG KONG|
|Building Age||26 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,260 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,096 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Enjoy the privacy of the large terrace.|
• Floor-to-ceiling windows span across the open plan living, dining and kitchen, allowing you to take full advantage of the outdoor space.
• Master bedroom capable of accommodating a king bed with walk-in closet.
• Two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and space to fit double beds and wardrobes.
• Fitted open kitchen features built-in stainless appliances like stove, oven, microwave, and range hood.
• Master bathroom and guest bathroom are a similar design with grey stone wall tiles and floors and concealed lights.
• Private barbecue terrace with high walls runs all across the outside of the open plan living and dining room.
• The private terrace through the sliding doors is a smooth extension of your home.
• Planning and styling the private terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.