|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Stanley|
|Address||8 Stanley Mound Road|
|Building Age||31 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,710 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,367 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.|
• This unit offers open views of the green hillside and the residential buildings from the living room and all the bedrooms.
• Prestigious low-rise with a roof terrace to enjoy the relaxing Stanley living.
• Overall very well-maintained with light-colour wooden floor, fitted lights and white painted walls.
• Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
• Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
• Big rectangular living and dining room has internal stairs leading to the roof terrace.
• Three spacious bedrooms could fit king or queen-size beds.
• Light-toned kitchen features white cabinets and built-in top notch appliances in U-shaped arrangement. Siemens double-door fridge, built-in oven, microwave, gas hob and rangehood make cooking enjoyable.
• Bathrooms have quality fittings and storage cabinets.
• Maid's room with own bathroom can be used as storage option.
• The private roof terrace is an extension of the internal space through an internal staircase.
• Create a private outdoor sanctuary for your family on the roof terrace with green house.