|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Pokfulam|
|Building Name||Villa Cecil|
|Address||200 Victoria Rd., Pokfulam|
|Building Age||43 years|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||2,985 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||4|
|No. of bathroom(s)||3|
|• A partial sea view apart from the green surrounding from the living and dining room and master bedroom.|
• Other bedrooms have a green lookout onto the surrounding trees.
• Vast combined living and dining room has white marble tile floor and floor-to-ceiling windows on two walls giving a bright, luxurious feel.
• The four bedrooms are large enough to accommodate king or queen-size beds and other furniture. Two larger bedrooms include luxurious ensuite bathrooms with marble tiles and spacious cabinets.
• Huge master bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling expansive windows on two walls. Second ensuite bedroom and third bedroom include wardrobes.
• Big fully fitted kitchen has lots of white cabinets, an island, and appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave, built-in fridge, washer and dryer.
• Guest bathroom is also fitted with marble tiles and has a shower cubicle.
• Maid's room is a nice size with a private bathroom.
• Furniture could be provided at an additional cost if the tenant requests.
• Triangular balcony can be accessed from the living and dining room and master bedroom. It can accommodate a table and chairs.