|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Happy Valley|
|Building Name||Happy View Court|
|Address||2-8A Happy View Terrace, Happy Valley|
|Building Age||61 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||2,585 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||2,176 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||3|
|• It looks at the greenery and trees in the front and a spectacular city view of Wan Chai and Central as the back drop.|
• This is a duplex apartment in contemporary design with a private roof terrace.
• The two ensuite bedrooms on the upper level is embraced with character round windows.
• The third ensuite bedroom, living and dining room and open kitchen next to the maid's quarter are on the lower level.
• Spacious living and dining room with expansive windows and beautiful cast iron panel and door opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom is huge for any furniture layout with the feature circular bath in this beautiful semi circular bathroom.
• Other ensuite bedrooms are with generous open space for any furniture configuration.
• Lots of cabinets in the big kitchen with a stove and oven combo provided.
• Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
• Maid's room with adjoining laundry area can fit bed and other furniture.
• Furniture is optional.
• The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
• Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.