|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels Central|
|Building Name||Tavistock II|
|Address||10A Tregunter Path, Mid-Levels - Central|
|Building Age||21 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,730 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,282 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• City and mountain views, as well as a partial Harbour view from a high level.|
• Renovated into a clean neutral base with modern wooden floor and white painted walls and ceilings throughout.
• Huge and bright living and dining room with wall-to-wall windows bringing in lots of natural light and outside green.
• Sizable bedrooms with large bay windows and floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes.
• Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like electric hob, fridge, oven and microwave with nice work benches and built-in cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maids room is a good size and includes a bunk bed with storage combo.