|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Kingsford Height|
|Address||17 Babington Path|
|Building Age||31 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,735 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,377 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Open views of the greenery in the Mid-levels area.|
• Spacious two-bedroom apartment to be renovated to superb stanard.
• Nicely decorated living and dining room with false ceiling and recessed lights and a big open kitchen with island, dark-colour cabinets with white service tops, and necessary appliances.
• Bedrooms would fit queen-size beds and more furniture. A walk-in closet and one wall of built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom provide abundant storage space.
• Neutral styled bathrooms with showers and cabinets.
• Maid's quarters comes with fitted bed and shelves and leads to the maid's bathroom.
• Slide open folding glass doors at the living and dining room and enjoy the views on the balcony.