|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Robinson Place|
|Address||70 Robinson Rd., Mid-Levels - West|
|Building Age||27 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,353 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,117 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Looks out to the neighbouring buildings in the Mid-levels area from the living and dining room, and the second and third bedrooms.|
• City and partial Harbour views from the flat.
• Quality wooden floor, off-white paint, ceiling lights and split-type air-con throughout the apartment.
• Living and dining room is very spacious.
• Master bedroom is large and features a big L-shaped windows. Room space is enough to put a king-size bed, and there are curtains and built-in wardrobes.
• The other two bedrooms can take a double beds and desks, and are fitted with window-type air-con, curtains and built-in wardrobes or shelves.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Building facilities include swimming pool, gym, tennis court, children's playground and shuttle service.
• Easy access to public transportation and a short walk to the Mid-levels Escalator.